4 Part Music have 14 years experience Recording a huge variety of choirs from Community Choirs and Choral Societies to Chamber Choirs and Barbershop Quartets.
4 Part Music specialise in Choir Recordings. Since our formation in 2004, we have recorded hundreds of choirs all over the UK. Not only do we record choirs, one of our Company Directors is a Choirmaster who runs 5 choirs in Wiltshire & Gloucestershire. Coupled with our Choir workshops and Corporate singing days, we like to think that as a company we know a little bit about choirs.
Consequently, the recording work we do with choirs is built on a passion for music and choral singing. We don’t just understand the technology, more importantly we understand how a choir should sound, and therefore how it should be recorded. Our microphones and set up have all been carefully chosen to work well with choirs.
- We record on location anywhere in the UK
- All recordings use our own kit and staff
- 4 Part Music have been recording choirs at a professional level since 2004
- All our staff carry up to date CRB Clearance for working with Children
- 1 day on location at a venue of your choice
- Play back facility to hear the songs after you record them.
- 10 hours editing and mastering time in our Post Production Studios.
- Artwork design and CD packaging.
- Copyright clearance where necessary.
How much does it cost?
Our aim is to provide a professional but competitive service. Our all inclusive packages start from around £4 per CD to include location recording, post production & CD Artwork design. You can see our basic pricing structure here. If you would like a quote for recording your choir, then please give us a call on 01225 302143 or click here to send us an email via the contact form.
As well as sounding fabulous, you also want your CD to look great. All our CDs are supplied in jewel cases which are individually cellophane wrapped to make them look as professional as possible.
Our design team will help you create the artwork and make sure it is all laid out nicely. However, we will need some content from you such as a photo for the album cover, your choir logo and details about the choir and its Music Team. You can find further information and useful templates for this by visiting our downloads page.
What do our Clients Say?
Last night saw Penistone Ladies totally enthralled with our CD!!! We are delighted, more than we thought possible! Thank you so much for all your amazing work, we are so grateful. (Margaret Christian, Chair – Penistone Ladies Choir)
- Choir Information Sheet (pdf)
- Choirs we have Worked with
- Downloads and Guides
- CD Artwork & Design
- Recording Services for Chamber Choirs
- Recording Services for Community Choirs
- Recording Services for Ladies Choirs
- Recording Services for Male Choirs
- Recording Services for University Choirs
- Choosing a suitable Venue
For further information please contact us on 01225 302143 or email us via the contact page