4 Part Music offer Independent Schools in the UK an opportunity to record a Professional CD or Digital Album
4 Part Music have been recording in Independent Schools since 2004, during which time we have produced hundreds of CDs featuring thousands of Prep and Senior school pupils. In fact many of the pupils featuring on our early recordings in Prep Schools will by now have graduated from University and embarking on their careers!
What can we record?
Our professional mobile recording studio has been designed to record anything from school choirs, to whole school singing as well as instrumental soloists and chamber groups / orchestras. Whatever music you make in your school, we are able to professionally record it for you.
Your School Recording Day
Our engineers will turn up at your school around 7.30am in order to set up a mobile studio in your school hall or suitable space. We are then ready to record your pupils (and staff!) from around 9am through to the end of the school day or as necessary. Some schools prefer to finish the recording by lunchtime. The choice is yours, just let us know what works best on the day.
Producing the CD Artwork
A lot of schools might prefer to create their artwork in house. If that works best for you then you can find the templates here. Alternatively our team of graphic designers can create the artwork for you. All you need to do is supply any information / images you want to use and we will do the rest. Don’t worry we will send PDF proofs to sign off before anything goes into production.
How Much does it Cost?
- All our Staff carry up to date CRB Clearance.
- We only ever use our own kit and staff.
- We record anywhere in mainland UK.
- Schools can make profits from CD sales.
- Full day recording at your school using our mobile recording studio.
- Play back facility to hear the songs after you record them.
- 4 hours editing and mastering time in our Post Production Studios.
- Artwork design and CD packaging.
- 1 Day Mobile Recording services on location.
- Travel to and from the site for all our staff (Anywhere in the UK).
- 4 hours Post Production studio time to include preparation of Audio Master CD.
Inclusive Cost – from £495.00
Supply of Audio CDs
If you wish to purchase CDs in addition to the above recording session prices are as follows (subject to a minimum order of 100 CDs)
100 – 499 CDs – £5 per disc
500 CDs – £4 per disc
The Prices for CD supply are inclusive of CD artwork creation and are based on packaging in a CD DigiPak. Please note that the CD price does not include the cost of the recording session.
As well as sounding fabulous, you also want your CD to look great. All our CDs are supplied in DigiPaks which are individually cellophane wrapped to make them look as professional as possible.
Our design team will help you create the artwork and make sure it is all laid out nicely. However, we will need some content from you and we encourage Primary Schools to run a competition to design the front cover. You can find useful templates for this by visiting our downloads page.
- Listen to the quality of our recordings
- Download Product Information and Templates
- CD Artwork & Design