Mobile Recording

Location Recordings

4 Part Music are one of the leading location recording specialists in the UK.  We have been recording Schools, Choirs and Concert Bands since 2004 and are continually refining our services to make them better and more affordable than ever before.

What do we record?

4 Part Music offer Professional Mobile recording services for Choirs, Schools and Concert Bands all over the UK.  We have a state of the art mobile recording studio which we can set up in your school or venue to record your group on location.

What’s included?

Most of our recordings are aimed at schools and choirs who want to produce a number of CDs to then be sold.  A recording package with 4 Part Music typically includes the following:

  • 1 or 2 day Recording Session on Location anywhere in mainland UK
  • 10 hours Post Production and Mastering time
  • Preparation and Design of CD Artwork using information supplied
  • Copyright Clearance and Licensing where appropriate

If you are looking for some demo tracks for a website or online sales without producing any CD’s, then our Budget Recording option could be just right for you.

Listen to the Quality of our work

Where do we record?

Choosing the correct Venue for your recording is extremely important.  The main things to consider are:

  • Make sure the venue is quiet and free of internal (heating / lighting) or external (traffic) noises
  • Sufficient space for your Choir or Band also allowing room for microphones
  • A venue known to your musicians will often help them perform well
  • Consider the acoustic properties – the basic rule is we can add reverb but we cannot take it away
  • Is there sufficient parking / access for everyone involved

Further information is available here

4 Part Music record on location all over mainland UK


Bedfordshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire, Cheshire, Cornwall, Cumberland, Derbyshire, Devon, Dorset, Durham, Essex, Gloucestershire, Hampshire, Herefordshire, Hertfordshire, Huntingdonshire, Kent, Lancashire, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire, Middlesex, Monmouthshire, Norfolk, Northamptonshire, Northumberland, Nottinghamshire, Oxfordshire, Rutland, Shropshire, Somerset, Staffordshire, Suffolk, Surrey, Sussex, Warwickshire, Westmorland, Wiltshire, Worcestershire, East Riding of Yorkshire, North Riding of Yorkshire, West Riding of Yorkshire.


Anglesey/Sir Fon, Brecknockshire/Sir Frycheiniog, Caernarfonshire/Sir Gaernarfon, Carmarthenshire/Sir Gaerfyrddin, Cardiganshire/Ceredigion, Denbighshire/Sir Ddinbych, Flintshire/Sir Fflint, Glamorgan/Morgannwg, Merioneth/Meirionnydd, Monmouthshire/Sir Fynwy, Montgomeryshire/Sir Drefaldwyn, Pembrokeshire/Sir Benfro, Radnorshire/Sir Faesyfed.


Aberdeenshire, Angus/Forfarshire, Argyllshire,Ayrshire, Banffshire, Berwickshire, Buteshire, Cromartyshire, Caithness, Clackmannanshire, Dumfriesshire, Dunbartonshire/Dumbartonshire, East Lothian/Haddingtonshire, Fife, Inverness-shire, Kincardineshire, Kinross-shire, Kirkcudbrightshire, Lanarkshire ,Midlothian/Edinburghshire, Morayshire, Nairnshire, Orkney, Peeblesshire, Perthshire, Renfrewshire, Ross-shire, Selkirkshire , Shetland, Stirlingshire, Sutherland, West Lothian/Linlithgowshire, Wigtownshire.

For further information please contact us on 01225 302143 or email us via the contact page