Professional Recording Services for Schools in the UK
Looking to record a CD at your School? 4 Part Music record on location in schools all over the UK. We bring our mobile studio to your school and record your pupils singing, playing instruments, reading poetry or anything else you would like to put on your CD. We then produce professional CDs which you can sell to parents.
- All our Staff carry up to date CRB Clearance.
- We only ever use our own kit and staff.
- We record anywhere in mainland UK.
- Schools can make profits from CD sales.
- Full day recording at your school using our mobile recording studio.
- Play back facility to hear the songs after you record them.
- 4 hours editing and mastering time in our Post Production Studios.
- Artwork design and CD packaging.
- 1 Day Mobile Recording services on location.
- Travel to and from the site for all our staff (Anywhere in the UK).
- 4 hours Post Production studio time to include preparation of Audio Master CD.
Inclusive Cost – from £495.00
Supply of Audio CDs
If you wish to purchase CDs in addition to the above recording session prices are as follows (subject to a minimum order of 100 CDs)
100 – 499 CDs – £5 per disc
500 CDs – £4 per disc
The Prices for CD supply are inclusive of CD artwork creation and are based on packaging in a CD DigiPak. Please note that the CD price does not include the cost of the recording session.
As well as sounding fabulous, you also want your CD to look great. All our CDs are supplied in DigiPaks which are individually cellophane wrapped to make them look as professional as possible.
Our design team will help you create the artwork and make sure it is all laid out nicely. However, we will need some content from you and we encourage Primary Schools to run a competition to design the front cover. You can find useful templates for this by visiting our downloads page.
Price Match Policy
Whilst we believe our pricing to be competitive based on the top quality of our work, 4 Part Music will match or beat any price for a similar service where sensible to do so.
- Schools we have worked with
- Schools Information Sheet (PDF)
- Downloads and Guides
- CD Artwork & Design
- Free Primary School Recordings
- Secondary School Recording Services
- Choosing a Suitable Venue (outside of school)
What do our customers say?
The children loved the experience of having a professional recording at the school. You did a fabulous job and the CD sounds amazing.